Job Opportunities at Chiromo Hospital Group
Be on the lookout on this career page for opportunities that match your qualifications.
Current Job Opportunities
MEDICAL RECORDS OFFICER
Employment Type Full Time
Job Level Mid level
Minimum Qualification Diploma
Chiromo Hospital Group is looking to hire a Medical Records Officer who will be responsible for organizing and managing client files and ensure data accuracy both physical and online.
- Organize and manage patients' health information data.
- Ensure paperwork is properly filled out and filed.
- Verify accuracy and accessibility of files.
- Ensure all files are secure.
- Maintain electronic health records (EHR) databases.
- Analyze electronic data.
- Maintain data on patient safety, patterns of disease, and disease treatment and outcome.
- Improve upon the hospital software usability.
- Develop and maintain health information networks.
- Codify patients' medical information
- Maintain databases of patients.
- Review patient records and assign codes for the diagnosis and treatment.
Personal skills and requirements:
- Diploma in Health Records management.
- 3 years of experience in a hospital environment
- Microsoft office packages proficiency.
- Report writing skills
- Interpersonal skills.
- Passion for success and service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude
We look forward to receiving your application by November 23, 2022.
We recruit on a rolling basis and can close the procedure early if there are sufficient suitable candidates.
We encourage early applications. Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.