Job Opportunities at Chiromo Hospital Group
Be on the lookout on this career page for opportunities that match your qualifications.
Current Job Opportunities
This position maintains safe and secure environment for patients and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
The main duties include;
- Secure premises and personnel by guarding, patrolling property and permitting entry of personnel in all authorized entry points to the hospital
- Vet visitors, patients and staff members into the compound in a courteous and friendly manner
- Provides surveillance of patients within the premises
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures and restraining trespassers.
- Report any suspicious occurrences and parcels to the Administration
- Direct drivers into the compound and to the parking bay area
- Prepare regular reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- “O”/form four level of education
- Basic security and First Aid Training
- 1 year security role experience in an institution
- Customer service skills
- Good judgment
- Strong surveillance and reporting skills
- General good health with good physical fitness
If you are interested and you qualify for the above role(s) please send your job application letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high number of applicants we only contact shortlisted candidates