Advanced Diploma in Mental Health Practice
The ADMHP is a uniquely designed one year practical-oriented course which will equip you with adequate skills and competences in clinical interviewing, assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, and intervening using evidenced-based approaches.
Candidates are required to meet the following admission requirements:
- B.A/B.Sc Degree in Psychology or Counselling, or a related field with a minimum of Second Class Honors, Upper Division from an accredited university/institution (GPA 3.0 on a scale of 4.00).
- B.A/B.Sc Degree in Psychology or Counselling, or a related field with a minimum of Second Class Honors, Lower Division from an accredited university/institution and with at least 2 years in applied mental health work experience, evidence of research capability either through research, paper presentation or peer reviewed publications and relevant working experience.
- Master’s degree in Counselling or Psychology or related field from an credited university.
- Diploma in psychiatric nursing, psychology/counselling, and any other related diploma from an accredited insituion.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Counselling, or Psychology, or a related feild with a Pass. The candidate will be required to take 5 prerequisites units at undergraduate level, and pass with minimum grade B in each unit.
- Any Bachelor’s degree: from an accredited institution;
Prerequisite: at least 2 years’ work experience in mental health related field.